Ticketing Officer Position at Sense Travels
Sense Travels is a travel agency based in Nigeria, we specialise in travel,tours,vaccation and Visa processing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ticketing Officer
- May conduct special projects requiring the gathering and processing of information and the preparation of statistical summaries and/or written reports.
- Answer inquiries regarding such information as flight schedules, accommodations, procedures, and policies.
- Assemble and issue required documentation such as tickets, travel insurance policies, and itineraries.
- Advice clients on flight bookings, hotel reservations, deliver tickets, arrange for visas.
- Contact individuals and groups to inform them of package tours, or provide tourists with travel information, such as points of interest, restaurants, rates, and emergency service.
- Provide clients with assistance in preparing required travel documents and forms.
- Contact motel, hotel, resort, and travel/tour operators to obtain current advertising literature.
- Promote particular destinations, tour packages, and other travel services.
- Oversees Logistics, including all vehicles, transportation, deliveries and movement of stock and fixed assets.
- Keeping records of Office Meeting Minutes and filing and documentation of Official Memos.
- Basic knowledge of Travels and Tours Industry; IATA certification is preferred.
- MUST have at least 1 year working experience in the travel and tours industry
- MUST be familiar with online selling platforms like Amadeus and Galileo.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: careers@tfnetonline with “Ticketing Officer” as the subject of mail.