IT Asset Management Associate Position at Jumia Nigeria
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Job Title: IT Asset Management Associate
Job type: Full Time
In particular you will:
- Manage the administration of IT hardware and software inventory, asset management, licensing and technical services (Repairs) contracts
- Manage the lifecycle of IT assets up to and including the disposition of assets at end of life
- Manage appropriate hardware/software requests
- Validates all purchase orders for internal client hardware and software procurement, and maintenance agreements
- Work with the procurement unit to negotiate terms and conditions of sale and warranties.
- Responsible for compliance with IT asset vendor contracts
- Implement procedures for tracking IT assets to oversee quality control throughout their life cycles.
- Establishe desktop procedures for managing the day to day asset management process
- Track and maintain an inventory of all equipment issued to Jumia personnel.
- Deliver up-to-date equipment inventory lists and system data to the IT management upon request.
- Coordinate licensing, maintenance renewals, and warranty repairs with third party vendors.
- Maintain all non-user based IT equipment inventory, including network printers and IT components in conference and meeting rooms
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Prior experience working with procurement and front-line operational IT staff.
- 3years of experience with IT enterprise asset management or information management
- 3 years of hands-on information gathering, analysis and management reporting
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leader
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online