Local Content Administrator Job at an Indigenous Cable Manufacturing Company
An Indigenous Cable Manufacturer is recruiting for a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Local Content Administrator
- Personnel is needed to interface within the oil & gas industry and should be able to provide the following services as it relates to the industry as well as provide satisfactory evidence of necessary qualifications, trainings, knowledge, skills and expertise confirming he is capable of providing the same services not limited to below listed:
- Understanding of the NIPEX E-market space platforms and show expertise in all processes involved in participating in the tendering opportunities, including but not limited to the bidding process.
- Understanding of the inner workings in NCDMB with relevant contacts at same to effect fast track
- Understanding of the inner workings in NAPIMS with relevant contacts at same to effect fast track
- Understanding of the inner workings in all of the IOC’s and Nigerian Oil Companies with relevant contacts at same to effect fast track
- Having in-depth knowledge about upcoming relevant events, projects and requirements in the industry.
- Understanding of the statutory regulatory registrations required to enable satisfactory performance of all deliverables – NIPEX, DPR, etc.
Applications Closing Date
8th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org