Administrative Officer Job at Adro Investment Nigeria Limited
Adro Investment Nigeria Limited is a reputable organization that specializes in oil, gas, general supplies and merchandise. It was established in the year 1998 with RC Number 402917.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures. You should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum qualification: HND/B.Sc in Business Administration or related field
- Qualified and interested candidate must be based in Lagos
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com stating the job title as subject of the mail.