Job Vacancies at ICS Outsourcing Limited
ICS Outsourcing is Nigeria’s leading Outsourcing provider incorporated in August 1994. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from People Outsourcing to Sales BPO. We provide bespoke Business Support Solutions to all kinds and sizes of business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- 3-4 years Minimum work experience in accounting or related fields.
- An Accounting Professional Certification (Preferably ICAN, ACCA)
- The ideal candidate should reside on Lagos Mainland (within Ikeja, Ojota, Ketu, Ogba)
Job Title: Demand Planner
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
Mission (Why We Need this Position)
- To identify medium-term market sales trends and forecast short-term sales in order to plan product needs.
Main Projects & Challenges
Analyze the sell-out information (distributor-wholesaler), and give inputs to marketing and sales teams based in these analyses, in order to:
- Identify market trends.
- Determine the incremental sales of promotions and advertising activities.
- Follow the success of new launchings.
Crossing the sell-out information with the stocks at our customers’, make the sell-in forecast in order to:
- Planning the demand, starting this way the S&OP flow. Interactions with sales, marketing and planning teams.
- Lead the “consensus forecast” meetings, together with Sales and Marketing teams.
- Have an input about the net sales for next months, which will be the base for the flash meetings. Interaction with sales and finance.
- Planning mid and long term sales, which will be the base for the budgeting and revisions processes. Interaction with sales and finance.
Ideal Educational Background, Experience and Languages
- Degree in Economics, Statistics, Business Administrations or Engineering.
- Previous experience in demand planning or sales analyses preferred.
- High capacity of analyses.
- Autonomous, but excellent team worker.
- Leadership, empathy and capacity of influence.
- Availability to travel sporadically.
- BE Excellent
- BE Passionate
- BE Connected
- BE a Leader
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 20th February, 2019.