Operations Support Analyst-Konga Pay Vacancy at Konga Nigeria
Konga.com is Nigeria’s largest online marketplace. We launched in July 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of ecommerce and trade in Africa.
We serve an ever expanding customer base, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, Healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Support Analyst-Konga Pay
- We are searching for a talented, smart, and experienced Operations Support Analyst to improve company’s productivity and revenue making procedure, develop, generate and review statistics, and also conduct internal audits.
- Work to ensure that KongaPay is following compliance standards and regulations.
- Work to improve a company’s productivity and revenue making procedures.
- Conduct internal audits.
- Coordinate with every department, meet with managers, and assess their work processes. Where there are deficiencies, suggest changes and prepare reports for executive and operations manager.
- Develop, generate, and review statistics, graphs, and numeric data.
- Verifying performance files
- Improving workflow
- Recommending future modifications for new product features
- Assessing market environment
- Developing standard process
- Communicating operational achievements
- Automating reporting structures
- Leading projects Evaluating data
- Updating standard operating procedures
- Performing statistical analysis
- Problem solving and investigative skills
- Basic Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Good communicator and people skill
- Self motivated and dependable
- Detailed and thorough
- Ready to learn
- Innovative thinking
- Adaptive to fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Good composure under pressure
- Less than 29 years old
- 0-3 years experience in similar position.
Application Closing Date
Tuesday, 29th January, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: email@example.com with the subject matter captured as “Operations Support Analyst”
Note: It is noteworthy to mention that only candidates who fit the description will be shortlisted.