Vacancies Today at Hubmart Stores Limited
Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Security Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Assist in being responsible for the security and safety of Customers; Staff; Building; Assets and Stock.
- Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
- Assist the management in the enforce of staff discipline, rules and regulations.
Safeguarding Customers, Staff, Building, Assets, Stock:
- Assist to secure premises by partaking regularly in patrol/in store walks as per bit postings/roaster and monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Spot check of the back store, registers & entry point for vendor/suppliers and other points of exit/entry.
- Continuous check of staff and movement of goods/stock from back store to in store
- Accountable to help maintain store shrinkage along with the relevant departments.
- Assist to prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
Compliance with company policies & procedures on Safety & security measures:
- Ensuring all systems, process & checks are followed by staffs and suppliers.
- Fire safety norms & standards are strictly adhering to.
- Actively involved in store opening & closing process.
Controlling & minimizing shrinkage:
- Checking stocks of the vital & costly items every day.
- Checking movement of stocks and humans in the store including shop lifters.
- Constant Observation on the stocks kept on the shelves.
- Handling incidents & discrepancies.
- Actively involved in stock take process.
- Constant watch on collections at cash point.
- Observing movement of cash transfer to strong room.
Monitoring of Security staffs, Contract staffs:
- Checking on the reporting time & attendance.
- Monitoring of their performance.
- Giving on the job training & tips.
- Cross checking their movements
- Ensuring that parking decorum is maintained.
- Adherence to Car park management.
- Handle the issues relating to rift, fights, indiscipline, etc.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Counter measures for bomb threat.
- Resolve vehicle damage, loss; theft, stealing.
- Clearing of traffic at store entrance & exit points.
- Assist in monitoring the performance of all security gadgets – camera, fire equips, safety equips, etc.
- Assist in capturing of all vital information through gadgets.
- Assist in reviewing the recordings.
- Assist in analysing information to resolve incidences.
Application Closing Date
24th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com Using the position of interest as the subject of the mail.
Job Title: Business Intelligence/Trade Planning Specialist
- Gather data through a number of ways, from mining of the company’s computer data through software and industry trends to help develop a picture of where we stand in the industry, Improvement areas and cost optimization
- Drive the category trade plan that delivers a great offer for customers
- Review and improve the promotional programme to drive performance growth
- Own the successful delivery and execution of promotions for the departments
- Communicate timelines and manage delivery of customer focused trade initiatives
- Manage the feature space planning process
- Manage accurate trade and range forecasting
- Present category plans at product reviews and range reviews for sign off
- Ensure all key initiatives are clearly communicated to customers and stores
- Forecast and manage budgets effectively, always be cost conscious
- Perform other duties as assigned by the management.
- HND/Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Experience in a FMCG/ Retail industry will be an advantage.
- Experience managing trade events/plan is key.
Competencies & Skills Required:
- Project Management skills
- Technical Skills: Business intelligence analysts use complex computer programs to mine data sources and look for trends.
- Analytical Skills: A major part of the job is to determine what data trends mean. Being able to analyze the data is crucial.
- Communication Skills: Once the data is analyzed, business intelligence analysts must communicate their findings to the company
- Problem-Solving: Business intelligence analysts need to look at the data trends and recommend solutions for creating more revenue and reducing loss.
- Time Management: Business intelligence analysts work on large projects, huge data streams and deadlines. Being able to juggle it all is crucial to the job.
Application Closing Date
11th February, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “’Business Intelligence/Trade Plan Specialist” as the subject of the mail.