Job Vacancies at Cadwell Limited
Cadwell Limited, a foremost Real Estate Company is currently seeking application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales (Product & Brand Manager)
- To prepare and review annual marketing strategies for the sale of properties in the Group’s portfolio
- To implement marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Pursue sales leads and potential buyers
- Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions and develop reports thereof
- Research consumer market trends and identify potential areas in which the company should invest, with regards to consumer needs and spending habits.
- Build and maintain strategic business relationships in a bid to meet potential buyers and increase sales.
- Brand Management – Oversee and ensure the integrity of the brand.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Job Title: Lifestyle and Hospitality Manager
- The Lifestyle & Hospitality Manager will be responsible for the planning, implementation and supervision of the day-to-day social,recreational, spiritual and therapeutic individual and group activities, entertainment and transportation services for the Company’s clients.
- This position also concerns itself with achievement of occupancy development goals through coordination with management of the promotion of the Company to the general public.
Specific Job Functions
- Selecting appropriate form of client communication – based on effectiveness, swift resolution, & clients’ preference.
- Good knowledge of worldwide travel destinations & luxury products/services, given that our clients are based around the globe & request info regarding predominantly travel, leisure & services worldwide.
- Keeping clients updated regularly, set deadlines for updates & meet them or provide new update deadline in advance of current one expiring.
- Following up with clients’ post-request & obtain feedback – and communicating to relevant parties;
- Offering customized, personalized, tailored suggestions when fulfilling requests, in accordance to clients’ known preferences & likes – exhibiting good client relationships.
- Creating and maintaining appropriate client profile groupings.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 12th February, 2019.