Latest Recruitment at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer – Business Assurance
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Review operations to identify compliance risks; and ensure compliance with relevant legal and internal policies and procedures.
- Monitor compliance database to ensure compliance with captured compliances.
- Liaise with compliance owners to track changes in regulatory requirements.
- Facilitate awareness training on code of conduct and other compliance policies.
- Carry out internal quality checks to ensure compliance with policies and regulatory obligations.
- Assist in conducting compliance risk assessment as input to audit plan.
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (minimum of Second Class-Upper or Lower Credit) in Accountancy, Law or any other related discipline.
- International Certification in Corporate Compliance.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Corporate Compliance in a Manufacturing company or FMCG.
The Person Must:
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Have sound numerate skills.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have a track record of integrity.
- Have excellent presentation skills.
Job Title: Trade Development Executive
- Conduct surveys, gather and report market and competitive intelligence to assist in Managements’ decision making.
- Ensure agreed SOPs are strictly adhered to.
- Responsible for managing and developing all aspects of FMN business relationship/performance with Dealers to ensure KPI objectives are met.
- Manage the day-to-day interactions with the Dealer to achieve 100% of the agreed objectives.
- Manage the retail redistribution team and ensure all teams deliver against their monthly KPIs.
- Coach the redistribution team, working closely with the Area Sales Manager to ensure that training is embedded.
- B.Sc or HND
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience in a major FMCG blue chip organisation.
The Person Must:
- Be self-driven and target oriented.
- Be a good negotiator.
- Be self-motivated.
- Have good people management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply