Recruitment For HR Graduate Interns at Rescue Technologies Limited
Rescue Technologies – Our company is a foremost provider of technically enhanced Emergency and Medical services solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Graduate Intern
Recruitment and Selection:
- Obtain hiring needs from managers and is involved in the selection and decision making process.
- Liaise with consulting firms and recruitment agencies in outsourcing key HR functions.
- Prepare offer letters, carry out reference checks, and manage confirmation of new hires.
- Review and edit job descriptions based on communications and inputs of managers
- Responsible for manpower planning and identifying the hiring needs yearly
- Work with the information technology department in ensuring career opportunities are posted and updated on company’s website.
- Responsible for designing recruitment and selection policies and manuals as well as training managers on these.
Training and Development:
- Design new staff training programmes and update existing ones.
- In consultation with managers, follow up individual development needs and source external training provision as and when required, monitoring training costs against budget.
- Work with heads of departments to design appropriate training and development programmes for staff in the various departments.
- Organise in house learning and development programmes for appropriate staff on a regular basis and ensure full attendance of both trainees and facilitators.
- Review developmental plans with heads of departments and creates training plan for the year.
- Ensure an effective performance management is in place which is tied to the business strategy.
- Coordinate the performance evaluation, collates results and arranges review with managers.
- Prepare and presents reports to management team.
Others Key Functions
- Responsible for the achievement of the department goals and financial objectives and reports progress to the board of directors.
- Maintain current records of all staff details with respect to personal information, salary and benefits such as welfare, Pension, medicals etc.
- Coordinate disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Manage working conditions, disciplinary and grievance procedures, equal opportunities, redundancies and employee leave schedule.
- Formulate and implement sound, current and innovative HR policies in with labour laws and business objectives. Ensures they are communicated to employees and implemented company wide.
- 2:2 or above in a Bachelor’s Degree required in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, Law or Social Sciences from a reputable higher institution.
- Completion of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com