Job Vacancies In A Leading Insurance Brokerage Company
Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a leading Insurance Brokerage company with head office in Port Harcourt and branch office in Lagos.
The company is looking to hire suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Insurance Sales/Marketing Executive
Job ref: PSS-Lag
- Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Determine clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Sales/marketing of the different insurance product & services.
- Develop a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Complete coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the organization.
- To improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by getting new clients and retaining them.
- To builds key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- To manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
- Minimum of first degree in Insurance or other relevant fields.
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
- Solid interpersonal/presentation skills.
- Proficient in English communication, Prospecting, Analysis skill.
- Must be self-motivated, ready to achieve, hungry to change status and build own network in selling insurance to family, contacts and network.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- High level of emotional intelligence.
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years related sales/marketing experience.
- Suitable understanding of financial services industry with a basic understanding of insurance policies
- Previous Insurance marketing/sales experience is an added advantage
- Must be interested in a building a long-term career in sales
- Computer literacy
- Passionate about sales/marketing and customer service
- Confident and charismatic
- Positive/upbeat attitude
- Have a sense of urgency about the job
- Proactive and knows how to take initiative
- Salary is N80, 000.00 per month + commission
- Career path to move up the ladder is strictly based on performance.
- Empowerment through relevant technical and soft skill trainings.
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “PSS – Lag” as subject of mail.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Ref: BHI
- Drive Business Development strategy, bring in new business, retain existing business and close on-going business transactions.
Specifically, the candidate will:
- Responsible for increasing the organization’s bottom line by developing new business, offerings to new and existing clients;
- Develop and implement efficient marketing processes for managing a strongly diversified life insurance book of business;
- Sign on new businesses as well as manage existing clients and ensure they are satisfied and positive with the organizations product offerings and services;
- Build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions;
- Actively monitor performance against budget and expected key indicators and promptly address deviations from these targets;
- Establish and implement short- and long-range strategic and business development goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Insurance, Actuarial Science, Marketing or related fields;
- Minimum of five (5) years’ insurance business development experience with at least three years life insurance experience in a reputable insurance company;
- Understanding of reinsurance, management and practice; insurance brokerage experience is highly desired;
- Must be computer literate, must be versed with online business platforms;
- Strong marketing skills is required for this role (it is desired that the candidate already has account being managed to aid their new assignment);
- A good knowledge of Lagos market is key.
- Attractive with good career prospect and other work benefit.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using ‘Job Ref’ as subject of mail.
Application Deadline 20th February, 2019.