Job Vacancies at Vintex Technology
Vintex Technology – We are highly innovative in custom Graphic, Website Development, Information Security, IT Training, Satellite Telecommunication and IT Consultancy , we offers only the very best solution to our clients. We know no boundaries to our work – our technological approach and well-grounded in all fields of technology enable us to provide true expertise and business intelligence to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Human Resource Officer
- Consult with employers to identify needs and preferred qualifications
- Interview applicants about their experience, education and skills
- Contact references and perform background checks
- Inform applicants about job details such as benefits and conditions
- Hire or refer qualified candidates
- Plan and coordinate the workforce to best use employees’ talents
- Resolve issues between management and employees
- Advise managers on policies like equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment
- Coordinate and supervise the work of specialists and staff
- Oversee recruitment and hiring process
- Direct disciplinary procedures
- Conduct new employee orientations
- Process paperwork
Job Title: Web Developer
- Responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.Job Duties:
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- B.Sc in Computer Science or any related course
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th April, 2019.