Vacancies at Impact Arabian Perfumes and Oils
Impact Arabian Perfumes and Oils is a retail sales business of Arabian perfumes across Nigeria with strong presence in different shopping malls.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant/Stock Controller
Roles and Responsibilities
As an Account Officer in Impact Arabian Perfumes and Oils, you shall be required to undertake the following:
- Administer all account and budget for various departments
- Collaborate with internal/external auditor on account related issues for the organization
- Prepare various financial reports and send to regulatory bodies when necessary as required by law
- Maintain record of all data and evaluate it to recommend product improvement
- Develop and establish all accounting policies for banks
- Maintain adequate stock report across all Impact Arabian Perfumes and Oils store
- Assist sales staff on account/stock related issues.
- Update and maintain payroll data, prepare and processes monthly payroll
- Ensure payment of staff monthly salary, deductions and bonuses.
- Constantly develop and suggest innovative accounting process within the company.
- Reports all financial related issues to the CEO with the MD and GM in copy
- Ensure balance in the figures of movement of goods from warehouse to all Impact Arabian stores.
- Liaise with bank account officer should there any account related issues.
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trend and recommend appropriate budget levels and ensure expenditure control
- Compile and analyze financial data to prepare entries to account such as general ledger account and document business transaction
- Resolve accounting discrepancies
- Explain billing invoices to staff, vendors and clients
- Ensure updated record of stocks and company assets
- Saddled with the responsibility of managing the company’s warehouse.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Start Date: ASAP
- Are you young Vibrant and beautiful?
- Our company is currently looking to recruit a Sales Executive for our perfume store in Lekki Palms Mall.
Roles and Responsibilities
As an Assistant Supervisor you are required to undertake the following:
- Attend to customer‘s complaints and enquiries
- Provide detailed reports of different sales platform used in your store
- Compute customer data through the use of journals to determine customer loyalty
- Ensure standard merchandise of all Impact Arabian Perfumes and Oils
- Constantly check the alignment of In-shelve and On- desk product
- Encourage an open communication among your colleague
- Responsible for requesting for store needs for the management to execute through your line manager in the absence of your supervisor.
- Send weekly report to your line manager stating needs, issues, observations and suggestions on different experiences within the store.
- Escalate pressing need to the management for urgent attention.
- Assist your sales supervisor to co-ordinate daily morning talks/prayers in the store before sales operation
- Ensure all standard and rules of the company are adhered to without compromise
- Suggest different productive sales strategy to the management
- Effectively communicate management decisions whenever you are assigned to
- Must be ready to pioneer a new Impact Arabian Perfumes and Oils store within yourregion
- Assist in co-ordinate all the sales activities within the store
- Manage stock and be accountable for every stock related issue in your branch.
- Assist your supervisor to co-ordinate the conduct and disposition of sales executives in yourstore
- Ensure display advertising and merchandising to drive brand awareness and sales;
- Ensure and manage all sales executives to ensure 5star customer service in the absence of your supervisor.
- Report sales information and sending copies to the Manager;
- Give detailed reports on any issues related to the store through your store supervisor.
- Motivate staff to meet monthly target set for your store at every given time
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 8th February, 2019.