British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (Finance) 2019
Applications are invited for:
Title: Global Graduate – Finance
Job Number: 16046
Appointment Type: Permanent
- British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for Global Graduates to join our Finance team in Nigeria.
- A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets; we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds, that’s why we value uniqueness.
- If you’re driven, passionate, ambitious and courageous, our Global Graduate Programme will help you achieve your potential.
- Our Global Graduate Programme (Finance) enables you develop exceptional commercial skills, equipping you with a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in.
- It offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world and strengthen your leadership skills, through participation in our Global Academy and with the support of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.
- This is a real job from day one. One in a tough and fast-paced environment that will stretch you to the limits – you’ll progress from graduate to manager in 12 months!
An inspiring journey awaits you here at BAT Nigeria. The question is; Are you up to the challenge? Show what you’re made of… Join our 2019 Global Graduate Programme
- Are you a recent university graduate within the last 3 years, with a high-performance academic track record – minimum of Second Class Upper division or equivalent?
- Have you completed your National Youth Service (NYSC)?
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English?
- Are you ambitious, resilient and more proactive than others when it comes to learning new things?
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online