Job Openings In A Reputable Oil and Gas Company
Trainsmart Consultancy Limited – Our client in the oil and gas sector requires the service of an experienced candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: IT Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
The ideal IT manager will be responsible and accountable for maintenance of the website, smooth running of all computer systems within the limits of requirement, specifications, costs and timelines. The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes Include:
- Managing information technology and computer systems
- Controlling and evaluating IT and electronic data operations
- Managing IT staff
- Managing & updating of company webpage
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies , procedures and web- page
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel
- HND/B.Sc in Computer Science, MIS, Electrical Engineering or similar field with a minimum grade of lower credit or Second Class Lower
Job Title: Contract and Procurement Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Reports to: Managing Director
Type of Employment: Permanent
- Follow up on operational requirements and ensure contractual matters are resolved with minimum delays.
- Perform contracts close outs including inventory and consumables reconciliation.
- Implement KPIs for supply chain personnel (contracts, procurement and logistics) to ensure process efficiency; progressive improvements; monitoring and addressing of non-conformances.
- Training and development of direct reports.
- Implement generation of end of project reports, cost variance analysis, shortage and backlog reports and other required management reports etc.
- Ensure good coordination with finance such that the entire procurement to pay (P2P) process is fully and seamlessly implemented.
- Leadership of the entire supply chain management team (contracts, logistics and procurement)
- Development of supply chain management manual to ensure compliance and conformance to Company and Governing Authority regulations.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to guide the smooth running of the supply chain management department.
- Tender process management (for rig, drilling and completion tangibles, services, consumables etc.) involving pre-qualification, evaluation, negotiation and finalization of contracts.
- Prepare and issue contracts and procurement orders,
- Execute Contracts management to ensure smooth running of contracts and mitigate against potential claims. This shall include but not limited to mobilization and demobilization notices; termination, suspension and disputes management, certificates for commencement and termination dates, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or degree in Business Admin, Accounting either with MBA or post graduate diploma (PGD) in supply chain management (contracts, procurement or logistics)
- Minimum of 3-10 years of experience in the oil and gas industry with at least 6 years as Contracts/procurement Manager with relevant experience.
- Experience with international oil companies will be added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 7th February, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be invited.