Job Vacancies at Integrated Software Services Limited
Integrated Software Services Limited is a software development and information technology consulting company providing information technology services, solutions and products to business enterprises in Africa.
At Integrated Software Services Limited, we are committed to helping our customers stay well ahead of their competitors. Also, Customer satisfaction is critical to our success. As such, we are committed to providing flexible, low-cost solutions to our customers that will help make their businesses run more smoothly and profitably.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- HND/B.Sc in Computer Science.
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Reports to: MD/C.E.O
- ISSLSERV, a subsidiary of Integrated Software Services Limited is a corporate web hosting experts and an accredited.ng platinum domain registrar.
- ISSLSERV currently seeks an energetic, dynamic suitable candidate who will be an integral member of the product management.
- This person scopes aligns with the company’s strategic vision for the products;
- The Business Developement Officer will be responsible for representing the product vision goals and feature requirements to the development of the product life cycle; he would be the first and the last point of interacting with clients/customers and must be comfortable interacting with individual at all professional levels.
Job Competencies and capabilities
- Creating product awareness i.e. attending exhibitions, sales shows to showcase brand.
- Broad understanding of usability, usability testing, usability heuristics. Ability to communicate to the users with the use of common language.
- Draw up strategies for the retail and the corporate arm of the product
- Mapping and understanding complex competitive, partner, and customers ecosystems
- Conduct market research to identify users need for the product.
- Must be able to work with target
- Come up with marketing strategies to meet up with set target
- Liaise with NIRA and other strategic industry
- Develop strategies for selling our services to retail and corporate customers
- See to the execution of the strategies
- Attend exhibition and fair to position ISSL brands and the preferred brand.
- Effective verbal and writing communication skills
- Promptly responds to requests with accuracy and a courteous demeanor
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- 2/3 years of product management or other relevant experience
- Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems
- Presentation skill
- Customer orientation.
- Active listening skills
- Solution oriented
- Tech savvy
- Can do attitude.
- HND/B.Sc in Business Administration or relevant courses.
Competitive based on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV with a Cover to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 22nd February, 2019.