La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited recruitment for Banking Service Reconciliation Officers
La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited – As an international registered microfinance bank, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers a complete range of financial services and means of payment for its customers, including savings accounts, current accounts and fixed deposit accounts.
Fully client oriented, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers great flexibility, independence and financial security to help clients stay committed to their short and long term financial goals. Formally incorporated as La Fayette Microfinance Bank, the bank started full operation in February 2013 and has built a strong client base, serving clients from eight branch networks in Ibadan– Bodija, Challenge, Dugbe, Gbagi and Iwo road, Ogbomosho, Oyo and Saki towns, all strategically situated within close proximity to customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Banking Service Reconciliation Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Reference: Junior Accountant
Main Responsibilities and Tasks
The main responsibilities and tasks include, but not limited to the following:
- Twice Daily reconciliation of mobile banking transactions and report generation( NIBBS, Settlement bank and Orbit)
- Daily reconciliation of desk teller transaction
- Monthly Proof of all financial services balances in accounting software- SAGE
- Daily posting of Finance related transactions in Core Banking Software- Orbit
- To assist with other tasks as may be assigned by Senior Accountant/Treasury/CFO
- Follow-up with BO in dailiy reconciliation of financial services
- Follow-up with banking partners for quick resolution of financial service issue
- Must be a graduate of Accounting or related courses with minimum of two years post-NYSC experience in a financial institution.
- A very good knowledge of Microsoft excel functions
- Strong and energetic
- Ability to work under pressure
- Honesty and integrity
- Good knowledge of basic accounting principle
- Demonstration of good skill in accounts reconciliation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 8th February, 2019.