Ogun State Government Project Implementation Unit (SPIU) recruitment for Consultants
The Ogun State Project Implementation Unit (SPIU) on behalf of the State Government now invites eligible Individual Consultant (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services:
Job Title: Consultant – Services for the Engagement of Gender Base Violence (GBV) Specialist
Reference No: OGUN-RAAMP/SPIU/053/VOL1/14
Project ID: P163353
Issue Date: 29th February, 2019
Duration of the services: 12 months over a period of 24 months. The contract may be renewed base on performance.
The consulting services (“the Services”) includes but not limited to:
- Support the SPIU on all aspects of GBV/SEA risk identification, mitigation and management under the project in the state including any GBV/SEA reporting requirements. The consultant will support the SPIU to reassess the GBV/SEA risk along project implementation and ensure that the mitigation strategy is updated for newly identified risks;
- Based on the project’s initial GBV risk assessment, prepare internal guidelines defining the approach for the preparation, implementation, monitoring and reporting of SEA/GBV prevention and response on the project that could be used as a framework and that could guide the development of the Environmental and Social Management Plans (ESMPs) including the approach to the GBV action plan that will be prepared for the thirteen intervened states
- Coordinate, support and manage the coherent and effective implementation of the SEA/ GBV prevention measures in Ogun RAAMP;
- Using a survivor centered approach as main guiding principle, strengthen complaints mechanisms ensure the effectiveness of mechanisms for recording, processing and referring the complaints (eg. GRM), while engaging with project beneficiary communities as well as systems to protect them from SEA;
The detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the position can be found in: www.ramp.gov.ng
Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. The minimum requirements are as follows:
- Advanced University degree in Social Studies or other related areas including Public Policy, Community Health, Gender, Development Studies.
- At least 5 years of increasingly responsible relevant professional experience including experiences in program management and actively liaising with relevant and potential project partners
- Knowledge of gender issues in development, particularly GBV, knowledge of reproductive health, HIV and protection issues in humanitarian and post-conflict recovery settings.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified Individual Consultants should submit their Curriculum Vitae (CV) which must contain Information on their qualifications, experience and competence relevant to the assignment (Description of similar assignments, experiences in similar conditions etc via CV) to the address below:
Ogun State Project Implementation Unit (SPIU),
Rural Access and Agricultural Marketing Project (RAAMP),
Block D, Oke-Mosan,
Abeokuta – Ogun State.
Telephone/GSM: +2348174747575, 08037117333
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.ogunraamp.com
Contact Person: Engr. S.AY. Onabanjo
- The Consultants with the most appropriate qualifications and experiences will be selected for the assignment and in accordance with the World Bank’s Procurement Regulations for Borrowers published in July, 2016 and revised August, 2018.
- You may obtain further information at the address above during office hours from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm (Monday to Friday)
Application Deadline 12.00 noon; 25th February, 2019.