Recent Vacancies at House of Ravissant (HOR)
House of Ravissant (HOR), an indigenous company dealing in fashion, international and local logistics with head office in Ikota, VGC, Lagos is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating companies sales team and their activities.
- Preparing online marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of sales and marketing team
- Analyse and identify potential strategic partner relationships for company.
- Candidate must have B.Sc in Marketing or related fields
- Have great communication skills (both written and Oral)
- 2-3 years post-Nysc experience in related in a related role.
- Salary: N60,000 basic salary (for 3months probation period) plus commission
- Basic salary will be increased to N100,000 after probation period is completed and candidate is confirmed.
Job Title: Field Marketer
Job Type: Full-Time
- Scheduling meetings to prospect and engage different organisations and individuals on the company’s service offerings
- Source potential new customers for the business
- Prepare proposals, presentations and deliver same to prospective clients using creative ideas and strategies.
- Candidate must have OND, HND or BSc with at least one (1) year experience in sales, prospecting and closing transactions, must have good communication skills (both oral and written) and live within Lagos state.
Commission-based remuneration but a monthly transport allowance of N20,000 will be provided (the position does not require the staff to resume at the office everyday).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 8th February, 2019.