Vacancies at WFO Roedl and Partner
WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner LP (Chartered Accountants), WFO Roedl & Partner Advisors Limited and WFO Roedl & Partner Corporate Services Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the three firms work together to provide accounting, business advisory and legal services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organisations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax, Legal and Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
Based on our recent growth and client demands, WFO Roedl & Partner now seeks to recruit candidates to join our team of professionals:
Job Title: Human Resource and Administration Manager
- We are looking for a highly experienced professional with the experience and capacity to develop and implement strategic HR services across the firm.
- The candidate we are looking for must have demonstrable experience in core HR functions including (but not limited to) Payroll Management, Compensation & Benefits, Recruitment, Performance Management, Talent Management, Learning & Development and Employee Engagement, etc.
- He/she must possess prior experience in in Corporate Branding- projecting the brand of the firm through social networks, business journals, market research and knowledge communication, campus recruitment, external speaking engagements and the coordination of Business Development activities.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc Industrial Relations, Human Resource Management or any related course.
- Must possess HR professional certification (i.e. CIPM, CIPD)
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years relevant experience (with at least 1-2 years prior experience in a Senior Officer or Management position).
- Must possess experience in financial management, logistics, procurement and vendor management.
- Must be a good communicator with exceptional people management skills.
- Must possess strong project management and presentation skills.
- Must be a high performer requiring minimal supervision in order to deliver individually and inspire results from team members.
Job Title: Finance Supervisor
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements. He/She will be expected to directly lead small and medium sized engagements.
- Manage our client’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems, cost system maintenance, standard cost development, and cost estimates for new and revised products/services.
- Produce and implement an annual financial strategy and budget ensuring growth.
- Responsible for financial reporting and accurate product/service cost standards; undertake cost analysis and modelling of opportunistic sales/services proposals, continuous improvement project opportunities and new product/service introductions.
- Develop and implement financial management policies and procedures to minimise financial risk.
- Provide and interpret financial information.
- Establish, manage, and report on budgeted and actual expenses for respective cost centres.
- Lead general accounting functions relating to review of monthly financial results, account analysis managing balance sheet reserves in order to minimize financial exposure of all business operations
- Provide monthly presentations to our clients Management team; work with the Management team in managing departmental and overall budget
- Perform cost analysis and modelling of opportunistic proposals, continuous improvement project opportunities and new product/service introductions
- Monitor and interpret cash flows and predict future trends; analyse changes and advising accordingly.
- Formulate strategic and long-term business plans.
- Research and report on factors influencing business performance.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities and reduce debt profiles.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure completion of internal and external audits.
- Develop external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organisations
- Maintain current knowledge of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Perform ad hoc duties as advised.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must possess a first degree in Accounting, Economics or related courses.
- Must be professionally certified ACCA, ICAN, etc.
- Must possess 4 years work experience on hands-on finance and reporting functions, with big 4 accounting training/ experience inclusive.
- Must possess proven knowledge and experience in financial modelling, operating expense control, trend analysis, budgeting, forecasting and strategic financial direction.
- Must possess comprehensive knowledge of IFRS and proficiency in accounting software.
- Knowledge of finance accounting budgeting, forecasts, and cash flow management
- Experience in interpreting financial information
- Good project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership, training, and mentoring skills.
- Strong client service focus while responsive to needs of colleagues.
- Meticulous attention to detail; thorough and accurate work output is required.
- High integrity with a strong work ethic.
- Strong reconciliation and analysis skills.
- Must exhibit professionalism, reliability, integrity and trustworthiness along with a cooperative attitude.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Covering Letter to: email@example.com with “Job Title” as subject of mail.
Application Deadline 8th February, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.