Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment for a Modern Trade Merchandising Coordinator
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Modern Trade Merchandising Coordinator
- Coordinate the activities of the Merchandisers in the stores; ensure availability, visibility and planogram adherence in the Modern Trade for the entire FMN range.
- Ensure strict adherence to negotiation terms to get extra / additional space in stores.
- Train the FMN Merchandising team on how to provide Merchandising expertise to customers to achieve and maximize distribution and display opportunities.
- Build partnership with Store Managers in the MT and other external customers.
- Develop and complete performance scorecards for the entire Merchandising team of FMN.
- Have strong negotiation and leadership skills.
- Have basic financial acumen.
- Be willing and able to travel.
- Be proficient in the use of relevant software packages.
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English in not more than two sittings.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in related disciplines
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience with experience in Key Account Management and Sales Operations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply