Graduate Internship Programme In A Renowned E-Commerce Organization
An E-commerce Organisation based in Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Graduate Internship Programme
Duration: 4 Months
- The internship program is designed to provide real-world experience for fresh graduates who have completed their National Youth Service (NYSC). Our aim is to pre-select exceptional fresh graduates for internship openings in Zerofinance Limited and subsidiaries.
- This opening is not limited to any specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Customer service & Support, Data Entry, Digital Marketing e.t.c
Components of the program include:
- Exposure to other business areas to ensure full understanding of the company’s structure and strategy.
- End of program assessment/interview to get absorbed into the company as a full time employee.
- Hands-on experience working as a member of a specific department and team.
- Cross-functional departmental exposures within the office.
- Min Required Experience: Not Specified
- Min Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/HND
- Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Minimum of 2:1
- Proficient in word, excel, power point, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to break down and creatively solve problems
- Flexible and adaptable at applying skills to different situations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.
Note: That this opening is not limited to any specific field of study, but for fresh graduates only, who have completed their NYSC.