TRT World Fellowship Programme 2019 for Fresh Graduates
TRT World Fellowship is an exciting initiative in Istanbul for young talent from around the world to get a unique hands-on experience in the field of change-inspiring journalism.
• Invaluable hands-on experience in News, Programmes, Digital and Vision departments
• Work with experienced traditional broadcast and digital journalists
• Get Digital know how and take part in debate forums and round table discussion groups
• Learn how it all works from the field to the newsroom
• Targeting Proficient English speakers (Level C1 & C2) who are recent graduates and those in their third or fourth year of tertiary studies
The purpose of the Fellowship Program is to engage people who want to get to know the perspective of TRT World and TRT Arabi, keep up with the most up-to-date changes in the media industry and improve their understanding of Turkish culture.
Fellows will spend two months (June 17th-August 10th) with the TRT World and TRT Arabi
Teams, bringing a distinctive voice to the global News landscape.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Proficient English language speaker (TRT World)
- Proficient Arabic and English speaker (TRT Arabi)
- A recent graduate from university from related majors
- Interested in international journalism
- Commitment to engagement in the related fields
- Critical, strategic thinking, intellectual, and analytical skills
- Fellows show interest in the Turkish culture and history
- Interest in migration, security, international relations, and media.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Please note that application for admission to the Fellowship Program is completely online.
All CV’s must be in English and in PDF format, Cv’s in other languages will not be taken into consideration!
Application deadline is 31 March 2019