Customer Service Officer Job Vacancy at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria’s leading Children’s book publisher. Its imprint, “Lantern books” is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- Manage the customer service unit
- See to the creation of school data base per region, zone, state, local government and formulate ways to service the schools promptly
- Develop strategies and channel of interaction with bookshops, schools and other brand users
- Relate all customer complaints to the appropriate department and follow through with the solution
- Answer customer inquiries via phone, email, and in person
- Ensure information are passed to customers on the following areas:
- New product development
- Introduction of new product
- New discount policies
- Ongoing promotions
- Change in pricing
- Marketing related activities to support sales
- Ensure that invoices are raised promptly
- Ensure that customers making purchase at head office are attended quickly
- Advice on ways to reduce the lead time between invoicing and delivery.
- Provide recommendation to address customer issues in a timely manner
- 3 years+ of Customer Service experience
- Candidate must be a graduate
- Must have experience with GP Dynamics, RMS and ERP
- People oriented, cheerful and a good team player
- Good telephone manners and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the Job title as the subject of their email.
Application Deadline 21st February, 2019.