Empowerment for Local People Foundation Nationwide recruitment for Volunteers
EmpowerLocals supports many disadvantaged persons with requisite business training, strategic assistance and interest-free loans pooled from the public in small units through simple-framed platforms. We are currently in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria. We pioneered Kaku, a mobile technology that delivers an effective bookkeeping system for informal vendors. We are building a strong and passionate team. Please fill this 5-mins form to be part of it!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Volunteer
Expected Start Date: April 5, 2019
- Volunteers are the unsung heroes of our work and we applaud anyone who is willing to give up their time to make a difference to people’s lives. We are committed to aiding development here at EmpowerLocals: whether that be for a whole African community or for a committed volunteer wanting to learn new skills.
- We are on the lookout for volunteers and have a number of different ways you can contribute and help us make change happen. Take a read through the options below to find out more about our volunteering programmes and how to apply!
We are seeking passionate individuals in the following fields:
- Curriculum Writer
- Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Field Campaign/Marketing
- Digital Payment Specialist
- Knowledge Management Officer
- M&E Officer
- Data Analyst
- Business Strategy
- Field Officers
- Research Officer
- Proposal Writing
- Fund Raising
- Social Media Manager
- IT Officer
- Program Officer/Manager
- Report Writers
- Business Development
- Must be willing to contribute to development of business people in the informal sector
- Be courteous and personable when dealing with the public
- Be self-directed, willing to take initiative, and detail-oriented
- Respect and maintain confidentiality of [organization name] volunteers, partners, and donors
- Computer skills are desired, but not necessary
- Must be willing to roll his or her sleeves to support disadvantaged people in slums and rural settlements
- Must present a professional appearance and a friendly manner
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Volunteers will be entitled to stipends and renumeration for work logisitics.
- Contribute to the lives of millions of people in local communuties
- Opportunity to join the full team at inception
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 5th April, 2019.