Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Shepherdhill Security Company Limited
Shepherdhill security Limited is an international security company providing comprehensive and tailored protective and logistics services for clients across all sectors.
We are a subsidiary of Shepherdhill Group; servicing the security and protection needs of businesses and individuals. We pride ourselves in building a reputation that substantially outstrips our competitors with a vision to position the brand (Shepherdhill Security) as the most prominent name in the industry
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Receives training and interfaces with other department such as Finance, HR, Marketing and Operations.
- Learns line and staff functions, Operations, Management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each phase of the business.
- Monitors performance progress with management and key trainers.
- Observes experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of assigned duties.
- Receives training in functions and Operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and to provide greater promotional opportunities.
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to be flexible and to take on and learn new tasks
- Confident, assertive and reliable individual with good communication skills, capable of building strong working relationships with staff they liaise with in other department
- Punctuality, ability to meet deadlines and good time management skills
- Teamwork ethic
- A good level of IT skills, including Word and Excel
- Willingness to challenge appropriately.
- Candidates should be a graduate
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Note: Only Graduates should apply and should be able to drive with valid driving license.