Vacancies at Five3 Nigeria Limited
Five3 Nigeria Limited is a dynamic firm,we operate locally and internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Agent
- The Front Desk Officer projects the brand impression of the company to the customers through exceptional client service delivery
- The individual’s customer handling skill and conduct is often considered to give a lasting impression to the customers about the company and its people, product and services.
- Orientate customers about the products and services of the company.
- Engage in educational selling to customers while fielding telephone calls.
- Receiving and directing visitors.
- Emailing, word processing, filing, and faxing.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Diary management and Preparation of reports.
- Assisting and contributing in general to front desk office coordination.
- Maintaining confidentiality with regards to client information.
- Interact with clients, vendors and visitors.
- Answer telephones calls and transferring calls to the appropriate department or staff member.
- Sign for and deliver packages from courier.
- Relieve management of administrative details.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of an OND
- Must be Lagos State resident.
Application Deadline 12th February, 2019.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- We are looking for a Call Center Representative that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers.
- The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries;keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- High school degree.
Application Deadline 13th February, 2019.
Job Title: Cashier
- Cashier- obtains payment for goods by scanning items, itemizing and totaling customer’s purchases.
- Itemizes and totals purchases by recording prices, departments, taxable and nontaxable items; operating a cash register.
- Enters price changes by referring to price sheets and special sale bulletins.
- Discounts purchases by redeeming coupons.
- Collects payments by accepting cash, check, or charge payments from customers; making change for cash customers.
- Verifies credit acceptance by reviewing and recording driver’s license number; operating credit card authorization system.
- Balances cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work shift.
- Provides pricing information by answering questions.
- Maintains checkout operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Energy Level, Dependability, Productivity, Customer Service, Professionalism, Attention to Detail, Customer Focus, General Math Skills, Informing Others, Basic Safety and Job Knowledge.
Application Deadline 15th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org