Job For Human Resources Assistant 2 (HRIS-Payroll Administrator) at the International Committee of the Red Cross
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), Abuja Delegation is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the vacancy below:
Job Title: Human Resources Assistant 2 (HRIS-Payroll Administrator)
- HR Assistant 2 assists the HR Officer 2/HR Administrator Responsible; in carrying out administrative work. S/he prepares and updates documents for delivering HR services autonomously, in line with ICRC’s and delegation’s policies and the applicable laws and regulations.
- HR Assistant 2 is in charge of the day-to-day human resources administration under supervision of the HR Officer 2/HR Administrator Responsible, the first point of contact and advises employees (mobile and resident) with regards to the application of
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Follows up on all work-related messages and correspondence with the relevant contacts and departments
- Assist the HR Officer 2/HR Administrator Responsible, in the local labour legisliations conformity with the ICRC framework for managing resident employees.
- Replaces the HR Officer 2/HR Administrator Responsible
- Responsible for preparing the Payroll/Salaries for all ICRC employees in Nigeria.
- First interlocutor for the resident employees in all matters related to payroll, Personal Income Tax, Social Security & Insurance.
- Focal point for HRIS (HRspace & Strategic) in Nigeria Delegation.
- Maintains, monitors and updates the HR Information System (HRIS) and produces any reports or statistics upon request.
- Actively suggests creative ideas to improve the quality of HR Services Provided.
- Works closely with the HR Officer 2/HR Administrator Responsible / HR Manager about any HR related projects.
Education and Experience Required
- University degree in HR, Administration or a relevant field
- 4 – 5 years’ work experience in the HR field.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Good knowledge of Nigerian Labour Act and PIT Act.
Desired Profile and Skills:
- Willingness to travel within Nigeria when required
- Very good computer skills
- High organizational skills
- Attention to details, meticulous
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and contact details of three referees to: ABJ_Recruitment_Services@icrc.org Clearly indicate “HR Assistant2 ABJ (HRIS-Payroll Administrator)” as the subject of your application (Applications intended for this role without this subject will not be treated)
In the body of the mail, please indicate the following in the format as seen:
- Current location
- Languages you speak
- Years of relevant experience
- NYSC status
Application Deadline 15th February, 2019.
- Late application will not be considered
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- However, ICRC will not request for any monetary payments from applicants at any stage of the recruitment process.
- The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.