Vacancy For Regional Recovery Officers at UBA Bank
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Regional Recovery Officer
Reference No: #RMD0080219
Locations: Abuja, Benin-Edo, Lagos, Port Harcourt-Rivers
Job Functions: Sales
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
Contract Type: Permanent
- We are currently looking for experienced candidates with very sound Loan Recovery experience to lead teams in the following locations, North Central, Benin, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
- Manage relationship with debtor customers to ensure compliance with repayment agreements, court orders, regulatory request (EFCC, CBN, Police etc) & restructure request.
- Review, process and reconcile accounts of indebted customers complaints to ensure amicable resolution & payment of agreed sum
- Conduct and document recovery visitation to customers
- Management of Memorandum bad debts portfolio and Loan Loss portfolio within assigned business offices
- Originate Loan repayment proposals for requests from indebted customers for management’s consideration.
- Initiate proposals for realization, repossession, and sale of pledged assets and properties of indebted customers.
- Rendition of monthly debt recovery reports for the zone to the ZH for onward submission to Financial reporting, Performance management and DH, Remedial Management & Credit Recovery Division
- Achieve recovery financial target in line with advised budget
- Recovery of watch-list accounts & transferred accounts with early warning signals to avoid further deterioration
- Qualification: At Least Second class Lower in Law / Humanities and not more than 35 years old
- Experience: At least 3 yrs work experience as Recovery officer in Financial services/ Law firms
- Knowledge of the Loan Recovery function.
- Basic credit Skills.
- Good Customer relations
- Communication Skills
- Basic banking operations knowledge.
- Effective reporting
- Negotiating Skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th February, 2019.