Latest Vacancies at Stresert Services Limited
Stresert Services Limited – Our client, an international pharmaceutical organization is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Intern (Financial Analyst)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Contracts Duration: 3 – 6 months
- The ideal candidate will have to undertake research on macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions along with company fundamentals to make business, sector and industry recommendations
- He/she should be able to recommend a course of action, analyze financial status of the company, prepare and analyze financial plans, forecast as well as reports.
- Prepares charts showing prior, current and projected revenues and expenditures to provide a basis for comparison and evaluation.
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the company’s performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
- Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates distributed for use by all of Finance during the planning processes, ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review.
- Analyzing trends in revenues and expenses.
- Preparing spreadsheets, graphs, and charts to help illustrate financial trends.
- Presenting financial information to managers.
- Performing revenue and expense forecasts in order to make financial decisions.
- Creating and reviewing financial records.
- Preparing budgets.
- Review financial spreadsheets and other reports in order to predict current and future financial performance.
- Tracks financial status by monitoring variances from plan.
- Determines financial status by comparing and analyzing plans and forecasts with actual results.
- Must be a Degree holder either in Accounting, Economics, Mathematics and Business Administration
- Ability to analyze business, forecast, budget and plan financial needs
- Must have 1 – 2 years experience in a finance or business unit of a structured organization
- Ideal age range 22 – 27
- Must be very intelligent, smart and trainable
- N86, 000/month.
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com applicants should use “FAIP” as the subject of the e-mail.
Job Title: Head of Digital Strategy
Job Reference: 247 VIN
Expected start date: April 1st, 2019
- Advocate and communicate the digital vision and strategy to all stakeholders across all the businesses of the Holdco;
- Articulate the value proposition of “Digital” and integrate same into the businesses operating models from the perspective of sales revenue, cost savings, and customer experiences;
- Lead the bank and other businesses of the Holdco as the market leader and the key advocate of industry digital development related to payment, banking and other financial services offerings;
- Maintain an understanding of external competitive digital developments and their impact on our business and innovation strategy;
- Spearhead all mobile development including payment, banking and commerce;
- Drive the implementation of next generation of Internet, Mobile and Tablet financial offerings;
- Formulate and execute the strategy to make internet/mobile as key channels for sales and servicing;
- Innovation projects and establish strategic partnership;
- Lead the crossfunctional teams across all businesses to implement digital initiatives such as mobile wallet;
- Play a key role in building strategic allianceand business partnersfor customer acquisitions and cross selling;
- Any other duty of similar responsibilities assigned.
- University degree;
- At least 10 years’ industry experience in similar or related roles, preferably with a significant track record in managing digital channels for a financial institution or providing strategic direction for a digital based business;
- Proven record in driving digital channel initiatives with success;
- Proven record in driving new applications utilizing new technology;
- Experience in more than one market or in a regional role preferred;
- Creative approach, with the ability to anticipate challenges and develop innovative solutions;
- Ability to work and make decisions independently as well as collaborate effectively as part of a wider team;
- Strong persuasion and communication skiIIs;
- Excellent stakeholder management.
Between N20,000,000 – N30,000,000 million per annum
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should email their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘247 VIN‘ as the subject of application