Vacancy For Utility Supervisor at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Utility Supervisor
- Effectively manage utility/power teams to cover production process.
- Maintain and update record of all utilities.
- Generate and distribute electricity to all functional production lines and machines to ensure uninterrupted production.
- Supply hot, cold water, and steam for uninterrupted production.
- Distribute compressed air to all functional production lines and machines.
- OND in Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum of 5 years related industry/capacity industry
The Person Must:
- Must have sound communication skills.
- Have good leadership and people management skills.
- Demonstrate a high sense of discipline and integrity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply