Recovery Officer Job Vacancy at La Fayette Microfinance Bank
La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited – As an international registered microfinance bank, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers a complete range of financial services and means of payment for its customers, including savings accounts, current accounts and fixed deposit accounts.
Fully client oriented, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers great flexibility, independence and financial security to help clients stay committed to their short and long term financial goals. Formally incorporated as La Fayette Microfinance Bank, the bank started full operation in February 2013 and has built a strong client base, serving clients from eight branch networks in Ibadan– Bodija, Challenge, Dugbe, Gbagi and Iwo road, Ogbomosho, Oyo and Saki towns, all strategically situated within close proximity to customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recovery Officer
Job Reference: LAF/RO/2019
Location: Ibadan, Saki and Ogbomoso, Oyo
Main Purpose and Objectives of the Job
- Recovery Management
- Asset seizure/ sales
- Manage a portfolio of arrears clients with the purpose to decrease the outstanding amount of overdue loan
- Ensure and maintain excellent portfolio quality and
- Reduce loan restructuring, loan refinancing and loan write-offs of the bank
- Must be a graduate with minimum of two (2) years post-NYSC experience as a recovery officer in a reputable MFB.
- Must be Bold, Outspoken, Hefty and Analytical.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd February, 2019.