Current Job Vacancies at AHI Residence
The AHI Residence is an 18-room Bed & Breakfast, non-smoking, non-alcohol serving facility located on the Lagos Mainland. The AHI Residence is designed for professionals who require a serene and comfortable accommodation for strategic retreats, seminars, workshops, business meetings, academic or intellectual reflection and output especially those using the adjoining halls and meeting rooms at Action Health Incorporated’s (AHI) office complex.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Office Executive
- Accept reservations, changes and cancellations
- Check-in guests in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Check-out guests at end of stay. Ascertain guest satisfaction
- Ensures guest settles bill through POS, credit card or cash transaction.
- Utilize a variety of software systems to check guests in and out, run daily reports
- Reconcile all transactions at the close of each shift.
- Handle all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism
- Work closely with Housekeeper to ensure smooth handling of guest luggage, deliveries
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Graduate of Social Sciences / Arts
- 2+ years experience as a Front Office Executive in a reputable 3-star hotel
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Versatility in use of Hotel Management Software.
Job Title: Housekeeper
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Fulfill all reasonable requests from guests, to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety
- Maintain highest standards of cleanliness in all customer and back-of-house areas
- Dust, polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings.
- Vacuum carpets and perform floor care duties (e.g., in guest rooms and hallway).
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional at all times
- Adhere strictly to all company safety and security policies and procedures
- Report any security or maintenance issues immediately to Manager.
- OND in any related discipline.
- Experience: 1-3 years.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Clearly stating the position being applied for and their full names in the subject area of the email.
Application Deadline 20th February, 2019.