New Jobs at Invent Alliance Limited
Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Clinical Psychologist
- We are currently recruiting for a Clinical Psychologist for the Counselling arm of the company.
- The Clinical Psychologist will be primarily responsible for reducing the distress and improving the psychological well-being of clients, using psychological methods and research to make positive changes to clients’ lives and offering various forms of treatment, whilst working in partnership with clients in order to diagnose, assess and manage their condition.
- Identify psychological, emotional or behavioral issues.
- Assess clients’ needs, abilities or behaviour using a variety of methods, including psychometric tests, interviews and direct observation of their behaviour.
- Develop and evaluate service provision for clients.
- Devise and monitor appropriate treatment programmes, including therapy, counselling or advice, in collaboration with colleagues.
- Help clients define goals and plan action to achieve personal, social, educational and vocational development and adjustment.
- Monitor client progress through regular meetings or sessions.
- Teach classes.
- Conduct research.
Education and Qualification
- A degree in Clinical Psychology.
- Licence to practice clinical psychology.
- Previous experience as a research assistant in a branch of psychology is also valuable, particularly if the research is clinically oriented.
- Empathy and a person-centred approach to clients.
- The ability to respond to difficult situations.
- Ability to apply the knowledge of academic psychology and research to clinical problems.
- The capacity to be critical and analytical and to work in a self-motivated, independent way.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to deal with people in distress.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues from other disciplines.
- The determination to succeed.
- A strong understanding of the profession and the role of a clinical psychologist.
Job Title: Field Marketing Operations Driver
- The Field Marketing Operations Driver will be primarily responsible for driving vehicles over established routes or within an established territory to market company products, pick up and deliver goods, and also take orders from customers.
- Review lists of customer orders and load trucks.
- Drive trucks to outlets to deliver goods.
- Record sales or delivery information on daily sales or delivery record.
- Write customer orders and sales contracts according to company guidelines.
- Listen to and resolve customers’ complaints regarding products.
- Inform regular customers of new products and price changes.
- Call on prospective customers in order to explain company services and to solicit new business.
- Generating new market leads and engaging with new clients and customers from all aspects.
- Providing excellent product information.
- Making follow up calls to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Reporting all daily sales activities and achieved results to the Sales Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of SSCE/OND in any discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Must be resident within Lekki- Ajah axis.
- Must be conversant with major markets in Lagos.
- Good driving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of routes on the Island.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be reliable and trustworthy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 8th March, 2019.