Job Vacancies at Gilberts Group
Gilberts Group is a legendary construction company whose projects include a significant proportion of the world’s large bridges, marine installations, and other complex structures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fire Service Technician – Maintenance Services
- Responds to customer service calls, checks indicated points of trouble analyses, requirements of system involved checks and test systems components
- Provide all information as needed to the Service Dispatcher so that SAP data is current
- Advise Account Engineer on equipment required and time estimation for replacement parts following service visits
- Performs preventative maintenance and diagnostics on systems and components according to the service level agreement
- Works with other employees companies or external service providers or vendors to arrange servicing to resolve problems
- Identifies additional opportunities including time and material work, system extensions. upgrades and service contact expansion
- Passes leads to Service Sales
- Completes service repairs replacements upgrades adjustments and calibration on systems and components
- Participates in job site final walk and or final completion for systems to service turnover on assigned jobs
- Delivers technical support, coaching and direction to end users and other Service Technicians as applicable
- Represent the Company at customer premises in a professional manner at all times
- Establish a good working relationship with all customers
- Completes and submits written service reports covering all aspects of each assignment and activity
- Ensure that all site files are kept up to date for each contract
- Adhere to the Health and Safety at Work Act at all times
- Be flexible and willing to work additional hours in order to meet deadlines
- Ensure all damaged or faulty equipment is immediately returned to the warehouse with the appropriate documentation
- Complete appropriate company documentation in accordance with company procedures
- Ensure that all test equipment and tools issued by the Company are maintained in good condition, kept secure and tested
- Attend personal training programs
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by management
- Degree or Diploma
- Self-motivated and calm under pressure
- Commercially and technically aware
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- IT literate
- Driving license
- Experience in delivering high quality customer service to a broad range of customers
- Understanding of the Building Code and Fire Alarm requirements
- Good knowledge of fire systems
- Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay, great benefits, and a global network offering real opportunity for growth and advancement.
- While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Job Title: Construction Cleanup Personnel
- Perform work assignments in accordance with verbal and / or written instructions
- Heavy physical exertion: to lift, bend, stoop and/or move 40-50 Pounds
- Cleaning, repairing and maintenance of carpets and floors including but not limited to mopping, sweeping, dusting, in compliance with SBM safety program
- Perform final clean up including but not limited to clean up of debris and grounds, mopping, dusting, wiping down, vacuuming, window cleaning, scrubbing floors, applying wax as needed all in compliance with SBM safety program.
- Operates wet vac, auto scrubber, extractor, pressure washer, high speed buffer, steam cleaner and other equipment to properly clean and maintain floors and carpets.
- Move large quantities of furniture with in buildings as well as from building to building as needed
- Clean using appropriate methods, equipment and chemicals in compliance with SBM Safety program
- Attendance and Punctuality essential function of the position as it requires face to face interaction.
Requirements, Essential Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of cleaning techniques, products and equipment.
- Ability to comprehend, carry out and relay multiple verbal and written instructions
- Must be willing to learn new methods for a variety of floor coverings.
- Ability to balance a variety of responsibilities
- Ability to establish and to maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with co-workers and supervisor
- Requires regular attendance and/or physical presence at the job
- Fast paced, high volume, detail oriented work environment
- Occasionally requires the ability to move, lift, carry, pull or push objects. 40%
- Lift up to 25 pounds unassisted.
- Requires extensive use of hands (ability to reach over, bend and extend hands) 45%
- Reach above and below shoulder height, constant walking, standing or sit in one place for long periods of time, bending, stooping, lifting, kneeling, etc. 80%
- Work in varying temperature environments (internal and external parts of the building)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th March, 2019.