Ongoing Recruitment at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Health Analyst
- We seek a meticulous tech-enthusiastic public health analyst to focus on public health related eHealth research, as well as to help advise and manage projects focused on technology for public health.
- A degree in public health or a health-related course. A Masters’ in public health (MPH) is also acceptable.
- Experience: Minimum of one year experience.
Job Title: DHIS2 Assistant
- The DHIS2 Assistant will support the use, configuration and customization of DHIS2 systems and any other DHIS2 related assignment.
- He/she will prepare and update training materials and deliver trainings on DHIS2.
- He/she will also provide support in data analysis and management, and ensure regular maintenance of databases/information systems.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required in Information Management Technology, Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or degree with sufficient data concepts preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of 6 months to 1 year required.
- Skills: Very strong knowledge of Excel, Database Principles and Healthcare.
Job Title: DHIS2 Developer/Intern
- We seek an intern knowledgeable in DHIS2 program to handle data analyses and management, and ensure regular maintenance of databases/information systems.
- The DHIS2 developer would also support setup, configuration and customization of DHIS2, participate in the development of new DHIS2 applications, develop and conduct DHIS2 competency assessment tests, develop DHIS2 training materials, prepare and deliver training courses on DHIS2 and support the set up and maintenance of consolidated data dashboards.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required. Preferably in computer science, engineering or information and statistics and other related fields.
- We require at least one-year experience in supporting activities in analogous software, data and statistics. Experience with basic computer software and hardware maintenance would be an asset.
- Microsoft Access, PostgreSQL, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and basic database management skill is required.
Job Title: Senior Web Developer
- The Software Developer will develop new applications, managing and updating company websites.
- He/she will manage a team of software developers.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Mathematics or any closely related filed is required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in software development.
- Expert level skills in Websoftware development, IT architecture and systems planning.
Job Title: Linux System Administrator
- We are looking for a Linux administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring production and test infrastructure
- S/he will collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
- You will be a core member of our team, making every system administrative problem yours, and solving them accordingly.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering or any closely related field is required
- We require at least one year experience in Linux system administration.
- Should be proficient in DevOps processes including systems provisioning and configuration, able to write robust scripts in Bash and/or Python, ability to monitor and identify system breaches.
Job Title: User Experience Designer
- We are looking for a User Experience (UX) Designer who shares our love for great design, has a love for research and data, a strong background in UX for multiple platforms, and is a quick-thinking problem solver who works well with all types of people in an environment that encourages a variety of thought processes
- Must have a diverse portfolio demonstrating mastery of craft and a track record of results: the design of engaging experiences that created positive outcomes for both the customer and the business.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or other design subject, Fine Art, Engineering or other related fields.
- At least one year experience in graphics or UI/UX design.
- Adobe illustrator, Adobe XD, Invision, Balsamiq Mockups etc.
Job Title: Human Resource Manager/Officer
- The Human Resources Manager/Officer will provide support in planning, maintaining and improving the overall coordination, administration and performance evaluation of the company’s Human Resources (HR).
- He/she will provide general day to day HR support in relation to recruitment and selection, employee relation and benefits, training and development programs; and other administrative functions.
- He/she will ensure compliance with statutory obligations and best practice. A degree in human resources, administration or any related field is required.
- He/she must have a strong written and oral communication skills, must be detail-oriented and meticulous in approach to tasks, knowledge of Microsoft packages, google drive is an added advantage.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management/Business or related field. Membership of relevant professional body (CIPM) and/or Masters in a HR-related field are added advantages
- Minimum of five (5) years professional experience as a HR generalist, experience evident in multiple human resource disciplines specifically Recruitment, Selection, Orientation, On-boarding and Talent Management.
Job Title: Project Management Assistant
- We’re looking for a project assistant to provide support and ensure excellent execution of activities within planned timelines and scope, and with high quality.
- The Project Intern/Manager will oversee any operational aspects and logistics related to execution of activities.
- In addition, he/she will ensure the collection, management, analyses, and sharing of documents, data and materials to the right personnel, workers, and stakeholders.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. or B.Tech. in Project Management, Engineering or related course. Certification in Project management is an advantage.
- We require a minimum of 6 months experience working as a project assistant. Experience in data analysis or information technology is also required.
- Data analysis, Statistics.
Job Title: Health Informatician
- We would welcome a passionate Health informatician to join our team – ideal candidate would be someone who wants to change the world through health IT.
- The Health informatician will support the organization generally with development, maintenance and ultimately facilitating the usage of various electronic medical records and health information systems for organizations and institutions.
- Qualification: A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Health Informatics or any eHealth related course.
- Experience: Minimum of one year experience.
- Skills: eHealth architecture, Informatics standards, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th March, 2019.
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply.