Women Empowerment Programme at Strong Ties Empowerment Foundation (STEF)
Vodstra Limited – Our client- The Strong Ties Empowerment Foundation (STEF) whose sole objective is to assist women who might be deprived of the opportunities to contribute positively in the communities they find themselves. STEF supports women entrepreneurs who are struggling with failed business or are not able to identify their niche. STEF supports women who are disadvantaged economically after finding themselves as breadwinners in the families, left without economic support, jobs or lack the requisite experience and core skills for their desired job role to be considered fit for the market place.
STEF seek, find, rehabilitate and integrate these women into the marketplace by building their capacity and providing all necessary support for these women to find the courage to lead purposeful lives and be relevant to their communities. STEF creates layers of support and networking, comprising top women business leaders and professionals to provide guidance, counselling and mentoring and job placements and financing for these women.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2019 Women Empowerment Programme
- The Strong Ties Empowerment Foundation (STEF) is now accepting applications for the 2019 Women Empowerment programme
- The Programme’s objective is to enable women of age twenty-five (25) to forty-five (45) years old across Nigeria to lead life more deliberately and positively.
Selected women will undergo:
- Free Classroom Learning: 3- 5 weeks classroom facilitated by proven resources persons drawn from all Works
- Free Mentoring / Counselling: 2 – 4 weeks one on one mentoring sessions with business leaders from diverse industries
- Internship: Participants will be placed on a 10 – 12 weeks internship with organizations to gain more insights on the requirements of the modern workplace and business
Application Deadline 4th March, 2019.