Government Relations Manager – WECA Job at Kimberly-Clark
Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life with well-known brands that matter every day – at home, school, work and on the go.
Throughout our 144 years, we have challenged conventional wisdom to innovate products that better meet the needs of consumers. We have created new categories with top brands like Kleenex®, and redefined categories with Huggies® and U by Kotex®.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Government Relations Manager – WECA
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
- Trusted business partner to the business leader KC- WECA and other senior managers
- To support the Senior Legal Counsel SSA and the GM WECA to develop and execute a government relations strategy for the geography with clear priorities and committed targets
- To undertake activity to promote the company’s profile with a wide range of external stakeholders (political, Government, inward investment, embassies, trade associations) to build Kimberly-Clark’s profile in the region.
- To monitor and track political, legislative and policy developments as they relate to Kimberly-Clark’s business (notably inward investment, tax and trade incentives, trade and customs).
- Liaise with various regulatory / legal and related internal/ external functions, as well as all parties to company contractual relationships.
- To build a wider network of strong relationships – for example to represent K-C at local trade associations, issue associations, attending external meetings and networking events
- To work closely with the wider Legal, Government Relations and Communications functions of Kimberly-Clark to ensure co-ordination and communicate awareness of issues to the wider business
- To secure economic development incentives (tax incentives, grants etc) from state and local development agencies to support new K-C facility investments
- To ensure that engagements with government officials, business associations and contract lobbyists are professional, compliant with federal, state and local ethics laws, the K-C Code of Conduct, the K-C Corporate Financial Instructions and otherwise reflective of K-C
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
- This role is created to develop and execute Government Relations strategy for Kimberly-Clark across WECA with a key focus on Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online