Nationwide Recruitment In A Renowned Oil and Gas Company
An Oil and Gas company operating in the Aviation Industry is seeking to recruit competent and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Min Qualification: Second class upper from a recognized University.
- Not more than 28 years old as at Jan 1, 2019.
Job Title: Admin/HR Officer
- Second class upper Business Administration,Management and/or related sciences from a recognized University.
- Responsible for overall recruitment, hiring, and on-boarding process
- Handle employee contract, leave, Attendance and other office documentation
- Plan for Staff trainings and welfare
- Monitor office costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Manage office building, maintenance of fixed asset and furniture for office
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets to Management
Job Title: Bowser Operator
- OND from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Min. of 2 years experience in the Aviation industry
- Must be computer literate
- Not more than 40 years old as at Jan 1, 2019.
- Must be willing to relocate
Job Title: Driver
- Min Qualification: OND from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Experienced with Lagos roads & routes
- Valid driver’s license
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com the position applied for as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.