Jobs in Abuja at Limi Hospital Limited
Limi Hospital Limited, founded in 1982, is a rapidly growing and renowned patient-centered multispecialty medicine based hospital located in the Central Business District of Abuja Metropolis that provides preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic evidence-based care by utilizing innovative cutting edge technology and well trained people who have a passion for people.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Prepare budgets, financial forecasts and publish financial statements
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Audit Financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Collect analyze and summarize accounting information
- Possess a strong understanding of the company’s services, competition in the industry and positioning
- Developing reports and documents containing actionable recommendations with metrics for evaluating an organization’s performance
- Weekly Academic Learning activities limited to scope of practice
- An Accountant with relevant working experience above five (5) years.
- Candidate should be computer proficient and have a sound relevant knowledge in general business operations, including but not limited to finance and accounting experience, strong analytical/critical thinking skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, while being able to work in a team.
- An excellent knowledge of spreadsheets, Microsoft Excel, auditing (internal & external) and accounting software (including SAGE, QuickBooks, etc.) will be added advantages.
Job Title: Facility Manager
- Overseeing and approving contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology and so on
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, security, etc.
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Allocating and managing space between buildings
- Ensuring that facilities meet statutory regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations
- Participation in Weekly Academic Learning activities limited to scope of practice.
- Candidate should be computer proficient and have a sound relevant knowledge in Facility Management, valuable organizational skills, excellent communication/interpersonal skills, strong active listening skills and advanced problem solving abilities while being able to work in a team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and detailed CV (in Word or PDF format) to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 21st February, 2019.