Key Accounts Executive Job at Welcome2Africa International
Welcome2Africa International is a private sector development company committed to the positive economic growth of Africa and from the get-go, founded upon the vision to redefine the image of Africa.
Welcome2Africa International develops and initiate a range of activities to catalyze and facilitate investment, trade and business/commercial interest into and across Africa – All with a current focus and commitment to the development and transformation of Africa’s Agribusiness sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Accounts Executive
- Under the supervision of the COM Chief Operations Manager and The CEO, Welcome2Africa International is seeking a Key accounts executive who will be responsible for Creating and maintaining relationships with W2A clients also promotions and sales of initiative and bespoke services, whilst also understanding the the demographic each initiative appeals to.
- The Key Account Executive will also have the task of creating meeting with prospective clients and W2A management as well as attend conferences and event that would create business opportunities for W2A.
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Answers questions from clients about service benefits
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives
- Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing new business
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- BSc Degree in any discipline
- Must have a good understanding of Africa’s Agribusiness Sector
- Must have some relevant corporate experience.
- Must have excellent inter personal relationship skills
- Must be responsible, reliable and trustworthy
- Ability to use initiative is essential, as applicant will be required to work with minimal supervision at times
- Must be computer literate as use of databases / IT skill is essential.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) are essential.
- Capable and friendly with strong communication skills and the ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Ability to take over existing matters and hit the ground running.
- The successful candidate must be organized and disciplined and have the ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- Must be mobile and willing to travel within the country and outside of the country
- Must be fluent in English.
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com