Card Support Officer Vacancy at Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Card Support Officer
Job ID: 37015
Location: Lagos Island. Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
- Group Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
- E-Channels applications support e.g. Postilion for ATM, POS and Visa/ Master Cards solutions, Finacle Internet Banking, Telephone Banking, Finacle USSD
- Management and support of the Bank’s Postilion Front End Processor (FEP), Postilion Portal, Postilion Office, Postilion Real-time and other auxiliary systems
- Switching system uptime and availability above 95% at any given time:
- Management of card issuing systems such as CAPS
- Customer satisfaction around card issuing system as well as system uptime above 95%
- Channels Integration and Postilion Application implementation, Support, Support banking application projects relating to eChannels
- 90% Successful project delivery around Cards and payment applications
- Timely resolution of e-Channel applications incidents raised within the agreed SLA
- 95% remedy SLA met:
- Administration and support of e-Payment solutions e.g. PayDirect, WebPay and REMITA,
- 95% successful rate across all payment platforms
Internal & External Relationship
Corporate Function – IT infrastructure:
- Impact the whole business unit
Corporate Function – Application Support and Maintenance:
- Impact the whole Group
- Description or examples: provides support to CBA responsible for transaction authorization
Corporate Function – Networks and Communication:
- Impact the whole Group
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- First Degree: IT and Computer Sciences
- MSQL server administration
- Chartered Institute of Business Analyst
- 1 – 2 Years experience in Information Technology (IT Operation
- 3 – 4 Years In-depth knowledge of E-Business IT
Integrate Patterns Between Systems:
- The ability to integrate system patterns between systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of IT applications and architecture.
- Knowledge and ability to analyse the design and application of software on one or more platforms and provide recommendation for addressing errors and to promote system enhancement.
Application Knowledge for Support:
- Refers to the knowledge and experience required to ensure provision of application maintenance and support services. Support typically takes the form of investigating and resolving problems and providing information about the systems. It may also include monitoring their performance.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online