Graduate Front Desk and Admin Officer Job at Development Alternatives, Inc (DAI)
DAI Global-committed to sustainable development worldwide—has corporate offices in the US, UK and Nigeria with program offices in more than 60 countries. DAI has implemented projects in Nigeria for over three decades.
DAI recently established a corporate office in Nigeria with offices in Lagos and Abuja to increase synergy of DAI’s activities across Nigeria and worldwide. DAI in Nigeria currently manages 7 programs with over 200 staff and 300 consultants. Our sectoral experience covers health, economic growth, governance and market development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk and Admin Officer
include, but are not limited to:
- Welcoming, registering, and attending to all visitors, serving as the first point of contact at our offices.
- Coordinating the daily tasks of the Office Assistant and Security Guards, as requested
- Providing logistical support, which may include arranging for hotel reservations, coordinating flights, processing visa request, arranging for
- local transportation needs, and other logistics activities as requested
- Providing support with overall facilities and office maintenance
- A University degree from an accredited Institution in Nigeria.
- 0-2 years’ experience on a similar role, handling administrative and logistics tasks.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English language and the ability to work well with a team.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.,
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.