Vacancies at the Institute of Credit Administration
The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria’s only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Membership Executive
- To generate top-class individuals and corporate organizations for the membership of the Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) in accordance with our laid-down policies and procedures on a target setting.
- Applicants for this role must be a holder of Bachelor and Master degree in Marketing; highly skillful in the use of computer and social media to drive the membership marketing of the institute.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the post as subject of the mail
Job Title: Computer Operator
- We are looking to employ fit and proper person to fill the position of a Computer Operator in our organization.
The applicant must possess all of the following qualifications:
- Age: 21-25 years
- The person must be good in website browsing
- The person must be either a secondary school certificate or minimum of OND holder.
- The person must have diploma from a good computer school with minimum of 1 year learning experience.
- Required to have typing speed of 50 – 120 wpm.
- The person must have minimum of two years working experience.
- The person must not leave too far away from Lagos Island.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application with detailed CV to: email@example.com Using the post as subject of the mail.
Submit your application to:
Institute of Credit Administration,
213, Igbosere Street, 4th Floor,
Lagos Island – Lagos State.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.