Vacancies at Venerer Talent
Venerer Talent – We pride ourselves as an organization that delivers the best of professionals and industry experts that are not only value add to the organization, but our clients can develop and retain strong leaders that can propel their organizations to the next level.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the work place, such as seminars, fund-raising events and staff appreciation events
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
Job Title: MD/CEO
- The suitable candidate will be a strategist with the ability to steer the company to a path of profitability while also implementing its vision, mission and long term goals.
- As a “going concern’ the company is desirous of meeting the strategic objectives and changing demands of the current market landscape while also maintaining its leadership role in the Industry.
- He/She will provide executive management services to the company.
- The aim is to ensure that the company is constantly moving towards fulfilling its short-term and long-term objectives and does not diverge from its strategic guidelines.
Specifically, the Successful Candidates will:
- Be the Chief Marketing Officer of the company
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business initiatives through cost effective operations and market development activities
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures.
- Maintain business profitability and ensure compliance with all regulatory directives and NAICOM guidelines.
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of other Executives/Managers while providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile
- A recognized professional qualification in Insurance (eg. ACIIN) with not less than 10 years post qualification experience in the Insurance Industry, 7 of which must be at senior Management level. Alternatively, a First Degree or its equivalent from a recognized institution, with not less than 15 years of post qualification experience, 10 of which must be at a Senior Management level in the Technical department of an insurance or reinsurance company/ies.
- Proficiency in the use of modern day technology based service delivery tools
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- Familiarity with corporate Governance and management best practices
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving abilities
- High level strategic thinking and networking capabilities
- Proven experience as Managing Director or Executive
- Director in an Insurance Company is an added advantage.
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans
Job Title: Human Resource Generalist
- The Human Resources Manager/Officer will provide support in planning, maintaining and improving the overall coordination, administration and performance evaluation of the company’s Human Resources (HR).
- He/she will provide general day to day HR support in relation to recruitment and selection, employee relation and benefits, training and development programs; and other administrative functions.
- He/she will ensure compliance with statutory obligations and best practice. A degree in human resources, administration or any related field is required.
- He/she must have a strong written and oral communication skills, must be detail-oriented and meticulous in approach to tasks, knowledge of Microsoft packages, google drive is an added advantage.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management/Business or related field.
- Membership of relevant professional body (CIPM) and/or Masters in a HR-related field are added advantages
- Minimum of four (4) years professional experience as a HR generalist, experience evident in multiple human resource disciplines specifically Recruitment, Selection, Orientation, On-boarding and Talent Management.
- Previous Experience in a construction Company is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 1st March, 2019.