Latest Job Openings at Supermart.ng
Supermart.ng, Nigeria’s leading online supermarket. If you desire to work in a fast paced environment and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact on society, then this might be the company for you. We offer a truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast-paced, yet structured environment, work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs. We operate a structured yet fun and easy-going work environment and also a management trainee and in-house entrepreneurial mentorship program.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer (PHP)
Slot: 2 Openings
Job Type: Full-time
- Due to the expansion of our business, we require the services of an experienced Software Engineer for immediate employment in our Lagos Office.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable PHP code
- Integration of data storage solutions (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Building Restful APIs.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Writing automated test using codeception.
- Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Degree and/or relevant certifications
- 3 to 5 years experience with PHP, Laravel Framework.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git).
- Solid understanding of MySQL database.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Understanding of Docker is an advantage.
- Understanding of Mongo or any No-SQL database is an advantage.
- Competitive within the industry standard
- Other benefits are applicable.
Job Title: Retail Store Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
- We are seeking a dynamic, energetic retail assistant to join our growing organization
- In this position, you will play a key role in providing stellar customer service experiences on a daily basis
- You must be organized, detail-oriented, and knowledgeable our products with an engaging, upbeat personality.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet customers and make them feel welcome
- Maintain a clean, organized, and comfortable office and its environs
- Be attentive to customers, providing answers to any questions
- Make recommendations
- Arrange merchandise (proper sizing, color choices, collecting items from back inventory if needed, etc.) in the stock tray in good order
- Restock items that are running low and maintain proper display appearances
- Assist with inventory counts and placement of new products, including new in-store or window displays
- Handle customer complaints and concerns calmly; find a reasonable solution (calling on a supervisor only when necessary)
- Keep a watchful eye for theft or mishandling of merchandise; act according to company policy
- Ensure customers are well-informed on any current sales, rewards programs, and store return policy
- Process payment by using cash register, credit card machines, and/or POS (point of sale) computer system
Requirements and Qualifications
- High SSCE or OND equivalent preferred
- Previous retail and/or sales experience a major plus
- Computer literate and comfortable using POS systems
- Thrives working in a fast-paced environment as part of a team
- Physically fit, able to work long hours on one’s feet
- Available to work late daily and on weekends
- Must be a fast learner and able to think quickly on one’s feet
- Excellent customer service and strong interpersonal skills
- Preference for a candidate living around Anthony/Maryland, Gbagada area.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Job Title” as the subject of your e-mail.
Application Deadline 7th March, 2019.