TDSP Travels & Tours recruitment for a Travel Agent/Ticketing Officer
TDSP Travels & Tours is a global professional services organisation providing professional immigration and international students recruitment services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Travel Agent/Ticketing Officer
- Due to continual growth we are now seeking travel agent to join our high performing national team.
In your role as a travel agent/ticketing officer you’ll:
- Assist clients seeking admission abroad with their study applications;
- Liaise with clients and applicants to prepare visa applications;
- Working on special projects as required.
- Prepare and lodge visa applications with the relevant embassies;
- Prepare timely and accurate advice (either as or for a registered migration agent) regarding visa options and other related immigration issues including business sponsor obligations;
- Provide clients with advice and assistance in relation to immigration compliance;
- Ensure the maintenance of up to date client records and Code compliant files;
- Build and maintain key relationships with corporate HR contacts;
- Provide up-to-date information and advice for students seeking admission into various universities and countries that TDSP Travels & Tours has partnership with;
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Experience working as an enthusiastic member of a team
- Ticketing Reservation experience
- Strong IT skills, including very good MsOffice (Word, Excel and Power Point), BIT and local visa preparation software.
- Basic level of organisation and prioritisation skills including ability to manage multiple assignments and work under pressure
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and passport photographs to: email@example.com
Note: Due to the high volume of responses to our adverts we will only reply to those candidates invited for interview
Application Deadline: 27th February, 2019.