Accounting Officer Position at Burafric Group
Burafric Group is a project management, public presentation and recruitment firm. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Officer
- We urgently need qualified personnel for Direct Employment.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
Skills and Qualifications
- Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills.
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org