Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Anaesthetist Nurse
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation (4 weeks on/4 weeks off)
- To company’s Site Manager for all aspects of their routine and emergency duties
- To COMPANY Senior Medical Officer for professional directives, support and advice.
- Coordinate emergency and primary treatment for accidents and illnesses; organise first aid as necessary and evacuation where necessary.
- Follow up Primary and Contingency Emergency Medical Response Plans company’s Offshore Site.
- Be responsible for the general administration, maintenance and arrangement of the CLINIC.
- Maintain accurate MEDICAL records, reports and statistics, and the compilation of reports and referral letters to outside agencies; relevant computer input as necessary.
- Maintain daily accident, consultation, referral and hospitalization log.
- Ensure that high standards are maintained regarding the catering and accommodation services and complete hygiene report as frequently as required. Advise as far as is practicable on the control and eradication of hazards.
- Conduct periodical hygiene inspection on Living Quarters and Work Sites.
Training and Investigation:
- Schedule regular first aid instruction and drills for first aid teams and emergency support staff.
- Offer support and advise on the completion of accident & incident report forms, including follow up and investigation on accidents, and carry out health surveillance with respect to legislative and company’s requirements.
- Initiate, control, record and provide input and advice with all matters hazardous to health.
- Survey the site health facilities in accordance with all applicable local regulations and COMPANY`s requirements
- Recognized Diploma of Anaesthetist/Resuscitation Nursing.
- 15 years of working experience of which last 5 years continual practice in an emergency intensive care unit, operative theatre, as well in paediatrics.
- Good computerization practice and usual software’s knowledge.
- Practical experience in medical support of Offshore or Onshore Oil Industry and in isolated environment.
- Basic knowledge’s in maintenance of technical equipment.
Job Title: Construction Site Lead II
Category: Building and Construction
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Lead Site Safety
- Lead company site team (as assigned) for completion of construction activities in accordance with project objectives, priorities, and contract specifications
- Determine if corrective actions are needed in order to meet project objectives, and work to have these implemented
- Coordinate site interfaces between contractors (and subcontractors) with Production Operations, Drilling, and other ongoing projects as applicable
- Serve as member of the Project Team (PT) when project assigned
- Oversee the execution of fabrication, construction, and hookup
- Coordinate activities of site safety, technical, and quality inspection personnel
- Report progress, performance, initiatives, issues, and challenges to Construction Site Manager or Project Manager as appropriate
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Champion the Company Sites Leadership Expectations
- Champion on-site safety awareness and safe performance with contractor and among Project Team members
- Lead/assist in preparation and development of construction planning deliverables (Pre-Check Point 2)
- Interface with contractor on a day to day basis
- Establish, implement, and maintain verification process for mechanical completion
- Utilize best practices, Comes, and other current Construction systems/tools
- Ensure appropriate materials management system is implemented at site
- Coordinate with on-site personnel regarding planning and implementation of fabrication, construction, and mechanical completion activities
- Participate in company’s learned reviews and provide input to close-out report sections upon completion of work
- Provide input in the review and development of contractor’s detailed plans and procedures
- Monitor and appraise contractor’s performance and recommend corrective action to be taken where deficiencies are detected; verify actions are taken
- Coordinate resolution of construction related issues with guidance from supervisor
- Ensure execution of the contract is in compliance with contract specifications
- Ensure change requests are in accordance with Management of Change Plan
- Provide input to appraisal process for assigned site personnel
- Manage the project business services and contracting and materials management organization and functional interfaces through the Execution Stage
- 10+ years experience in-field Construction planning, execution, and completions
- 5-10 years site experience
- B.S in Engineering, Construction Management, or Technical Degree
- Willing to travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites
- Past Construction Site Lead experience on major capital project
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 8th March, 2019.