Administrative Project Staff Job at Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)
Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) in collaboration with the Federal Capital Territory Administration (FTCA) of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is implementing a five-year project on Capacity Development for Nutrition Improvement. It is expected to start from March 2019 with the purpose of developing an effective food-based nutrition improvement approach in rural area and strengthening the multi-sectoral structure of the FCTA for its implementation.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Project Staff (Administrative)
- The project team will identify pilot sites, where various nutrition and agricultural interventions will be implemented with frontline officers in order to improve and nutrition status of its target people.
- At the same time, the project aims to enhance the institutional capacity of FCTA in multi-sectoral approach on nutrition improvement. JIN Corporation, a Japanese consultant company expected to work for the project in contract with JICA, is seeking candidates for the position of administrative staff of the project team.
General Description of the position
- Under the supervision of and close communication with JICA consultants (supervisors), the project staff shall support a project coordinator of the project team in budget monitoring, project accounting, procurement, human resource management and other tasks related to administration.
- The project staff will be solely responsible for executing some of these necessary tasks in future.
- Support and execute tasks related to accounting, procurement, human resource management, vehicle and transport arrangement, etc;
- Support planning, preparing, implementing, and reporting on administrative and technical meetings, workshops, seminars, and training sessions as assigned by supervisors;
- Assist the establishment of communication and coordination modalities among the concerned parties of the project to achieve smooth operation of the project activities;
- Prepare agendas and minutes of meetings concerned of the project, and disseminate them to the concerned parties;
- Carry out other necessary tasks following the instructions of the supervisors.
- Degree in Accounting, Administrative, Business, Economics or other relevant areas
- Work experience of 3 years or more
- Accounting and administrative work experience in development projects implemented by international development organizations or NGOs is preferred
- A good command of spoken and written English
- Local languages spoken in rural communities in FCTs is preferable
- Good Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Nigerians only
Application Closing Date
4th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates ahould send an electronic copy of an English CV/Resume to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.